Tuesday 1 January 2013

Liam Payne Biography Facts

Full Name: Liam James Payne 

DOB: August 29th 1993 in Wolverhampton, UK

Age: 19

Nickname: Daddy Direction 

Parents: Geoff Payne and Karen Payne 

Siblings: 2 sisters named Nicola and Ruth

Eye Colour: Brown

Natural Hair Colour: Brown

In the Band he is known as: The Brains

Pet: Doesn't have a pet right now cauz his turtles died

Fear: Spoons

Hobby: Basketball

Worst Habit: He worries too much

Skill: Beatbox

One Wish: To be taller

Superpower: Invisibility

Trade Mark: Wearing plaid

Favourite...

Food: Chocolate

Drink: Coke

Colour: Purple

Animal: Monkey 

This is all I have for now but I will try to get more facts later.



Aww! Look at Little Liam!!!











Liam when he is older! Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I love u liam u are my heart and soul and my world

    ReplyDelete